GEDCOM Editor allows to inspect, create and modify Genealogy Data stored in GEDCOM 5.5 standard. What it makes unique is the full support of ANSEL and UNICODE.
To get the software, please go to the Downloads section.
There is a Shareware Fee if you think the application fits your needs. You will receive an enabler key for the Delete function. To purchase a key, please go to our shop.
- GEDCOM 5.5 compatible
- supports ANSI, ANSEL, and UNICODE databases
- reads other non-standard formats (MacRoman, ISO-Latin1, MSDOS, ...)
- User Interface similar to Property List Editor
- full Cocoa Application
- directly handles Cross-References (XREF/POINTER)
- export to HTML
- built-in query language GQL
- for Mac OS X 10.4 (and later)