Table of Content
How to control the camera
- this page is a stub since we don't have a driver yet
- the camera needs power & clock to operate I2C
- therefore it is not visible by i2cdetect
- the camera will capture images after power on reset in some default mode (if clock is switched on)
The camera (if installed) is a OmniVision OV9655 1.3 Mpix camera module.
- set VAUX3 to 2.5V
- enable camera clock (how?)
- load driver (modprobe ov9655)
- where can we see the data?
we need a driver for the TPS61050