You are looking at an old revision of the page Software. This revision was created by Nikolaus Schaller.
Table of Content
Software for GTA04
To install the default Debian/LXDE image on a SD card, please refer to Debian Rootfs
User-Space & GUI:
- QtMoko - is debian distribution for Openmoko Freerunner phone. Phone and user interface is based on QT Extendeded formerly known as Qtopia
- SHR - a GNU/Linux based operating system for smartphones and similar mobile devices
- Debian for GTA04 - a Debian & LXDE demo image with display, touch screen and networking preconfiguration
- QuantumSTEP - Objective-C/GNUstep based GUI toolkit and Desktop/Palmtop application suite for Linux based devices
Kernel & Boot
- X-Loader for GTA04 - First phase Bootloader
- U-Boot for GTA04 - Second phase Bootloader
- Kernel for GTA04 - Kernel with driver patches for e.g. Touchscreen, LCD module, peripherals etc.
Please refer to these subprojects how to compile these components from scratch.
- GTA04 Tester - a Objective-C/Cocoa/GNUstep based software to test raw GTA04 boards connected through USB/Ethernet-Gadget/ssh