This is a Subproject of the GTA04 and Openmoko Beagle Hybrid
U-Boot for Openmoko Beagle/Panda Hybrid
This project provides a bootloader for the Openmoko Beagle Hybrid and the GTA04 (and its variants GTA04b2...).
It is based on the master branch of the official U-Boot git and we regularily merge their lastest changes. See also http://omappedia.org/wiki/Bootloader_Project.
It follows these principles:
- based on mainline U-Boot
- adds a handfull of private commands
- KISS (keep it simple and stupid)
- is configured through boot.scr
- by supporting the framebuffer base address, splash and menu images can be loaded from boot media
- allows for touch screen detection - and graphical boot menu
- we aim for full integration into the mainstream U-Boot
- supports a Touch-Screen based Boot-Menu
- can scan up to 4 partitions on the SD card for different operating systems (multi-boot)
- allows to test LEDs, Buttons, TSC2007, GPS
- handle LCM, Backlight
- define a framebuffer address
- query mux settings
- query and change GPIO settings
- test GPS receiver and other components
- adds NewCommands
Please refer to GTA04 Rootfs for installation instructions of a complete distribution (U-Boot, Kernel, Debian).
Compile from Source
Please report bugs in the Issue Tracking secion. If you have developed patches (git format-patch), please send them through e-mail for review.